The recipe Taco Soup
Taco Soup recipe is a Soup meal that takes 20 minutes to make. If you enjoy for Soup, you will like Taco Soup!
- What Course Is Taco Soup?
- How Long Does Taco Soup Recipe Take To Prepare?
- How Long Does Taco Soup Recipe Take To Cook?
- How Many Servings Does Taco Soup Recipe Make?
- What Are The Ingredients For Taco Soup Recipe?
- How Do I Make Taco Soup?
- What's The Nutritional Info For Taco Soup?
- What Type Of Cuisine Is Taco Soup?
taco soup made with Turkey.
What Course Is Taco Soup?
Taco Soup is for Soup.
How Long Does Taco Soup Recipe Take To Prepare?
Taco Soup takes 20 minutes to prepare.
How Long Does Taco Soup Recipe Take To Cook?
Taco Soup takes 20 minutes to cook.
How Many Servings Does Taco Soup Recipe Make?
Taco Soup makes 12 servings.
What Are The Ingredients For Taco Soup Recipe?
The ingredients for Taco Soup are:* dried pinto beans (generic), 1 cup
* dry red beans , 2 cup
* *Turkey, Ground turkey, 93% lean, 32 oz 2 lbs
* *Green Chili Peppers, canned, 0.5 cup
* *Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes, 8 cup (4 cans of tomatoes undrained
* Onions, raw, 1 medium (2-1/2" dia)
* Ranch dressing mix (hidden valley) packet, 28.4 gram(s) 1 whole packet
* *Lawry's Taco Seasoning, 12 tsp 1 packet
* whole kernel corn canned, 864 gram(s) 2 cans of un drained corn
# Chili powder, 1 tbsp
# Pepper, red or cayenne, 1 tbsp
How Do I Make Taco Soup?
Here is how you make Taco Soup:chop onions, brown meat and then onions, open cans and add remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat for 30 min, cool and put in storage containers or eat right away. I love to portion this out and freeze. If you are using canned beans do not drain, if you are using dried beans don't forget the liquid. and prepare as directed on bag before you start the process of the soup. I love to use my pressure cooker for this. I like to prepare the beans myself to cut down on sodium. I did not add the calories for the cheese and sour cream, I like to use plain yogurt instead of sour cream. topping this off with cilantro is a wonderful addition. serving size is about 2 cups. Number of Servings: 12Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user IENERPUP1.
What's The Nutritional Info For Taco Soup?
The nutritional information for Taco Soup is:
More Online Recipes
Appetizers, Soups & Salads, Asian, Beef & Pork, Birthday, Breakfast, Brunch, Christmas, Cookout, Dessert, Dinner, Fish, French, German, Indian, Italian, Kids, Lunch, Mexican, Party, Picnic, Poultry, Salad, Sandwich, Side Dish, Side Items, Slow Cooker, Snack, Soup, Spanish, Thanksgiving, Vegetarian