The recipe Beef Strogannof
Beef Strogannof recipe is a Dinner meal that takes several minutes to make. If you enjoy for Dinner, you will like Beef Strogannof!
- What Course Is Beef Strogannof?
- How Long Does Beef Strogannof Recipe Take To Prepare?
- How Long Does Beef Strogannof Recipe Take To Cook?
- How Many Servings Does Beef Strogannof Recipe Make?
- What Are The Ingredients For Beef Strogannof Recipe?
- How Do I Make Beef Strogannof?
- What's The Nutritional Info For Beef Strogannof?
- What Type Of Cuisine Is Beef Strogannof?
What Course Is Beef Strogannof?
Beef Strogannof is for Dinner.
How Long Does Beef Strogannof Recipe Take To Prepare?
Beef Strogannof takes several minutes to prepare.
How Long Does Beef Strogannof Recipe Take To Cook?
Beef Strogannof takes several minutes to cook.
How Many Servings Does Beef Strogannof Recipe Make?
Beef Strogannof makes 4 servings.
What Are The Ingredients For Beef Strogannof Recipe?
The ingredients for Beef Strogannof are:* Beef, bottom round, 0.8 lb
* Mushrooms, fresh, 500 grams
* *Soup, beef broth, bouillon, consomme, prepared with equal volume water, commercial, 1.5 cup (8 fl oz)
* Celery, raw, 1 stalk, medium (7-1/2" - 8" long)
* Carrots, raw, 1 medium
* *Extra Light Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
* Onions, raw, 1 medium
* *Whole Wheat Flour, 0.1 cup / 2 tblsp
How Do I Make Beef Strogannof?
Here is how you make Beef Strogannof:Spray a large skillet with vegetable cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef and stir-fry 3-5 minutes until outside surface is no longer pink. Remove from skillet.In the same skillet, add the olive oil and heat until hot. Add the onions and mushrooms and cook until tender, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in the flour. Gradually add 1 cup beef broth, stirring until blended. Bring to boil. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Return beef to skillet and heat through. If stroganoff appears too thick, add more beef broth to thin as desired. Number of Servings: 4Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NACHTSTERN.
What's The Nutritional Info For Beef Strogannof?
The nutritional information for Beef Strogannof is:
More Online Recipes
Appetizers, Soups & Salads, Asian, Beef & Pork, Birthday, Breakfast, Brunch, Christmas, Cookout, Dessert, Dinner, Fish, French, German, Indian, Italian, Kids, Lunch, Mexican, Party, Picnic, Poultry, Salad, Sandwich, Side Dish, Side Items, Slow Cooker, Snack, Soup, Spanish, Thanksgiving, Vegetarian