The recipe Spicy Beef Enchiladas
Spicy Beef Enchiladas recipe is a Mexican Dinner meal that takes 20 minutes to make. If you enjoy Mexican for Dinner, you will like Spicy Beef Enchiladas!
Spicy Beef Enchiladas
- What Course Is Spicy Beef Enchiladas?
- How Long Does Spicy Beef Enchiladas Recipe Take To Prepare?
- How Long Does Spicy Beef Enchiladas Recipe Take To Cook?
- How Many Servings Does Spicy Beef Enchiladas Recipe Make?
- What Are The Ingredients For Spicy Beef Enchiladas Recipe?
- How Do I Make Spicy Beef Enchiladas?
- What's The Nutritional Info For Spicy Beef Enchiladas?
- What Type Of Cuisine Is Spicy Beef Enchiladas?
|Spicy Beef Enchiladas|
Don't know what to do with the fire sauce packets lying around the house from Taco Bell? Use them in the sauce for these spicy enchiladas.
What Course Is Spicy Beef Enchiladas?
Spicy Beef Enchiladas is for Dinner.
How Long Does Spicy Beef Enchiladas Recipe Take To Prepare?
Spicy Beef Enchiladas takes 15 minutes to prepare.
How Long Does Spicy Beef Enchiladas Recipe Take To Cook?
Spicy Beef Enchiladas takes 20 minutes to cook.
How Many Servings Does Spicy Beef Enchiladas Recipe Make?
Spicy Beef Enchiladas makes 12 servings.
What Are The Ingredients For Spicy Beef Enchiladas Recipe?
The ingredients for Spicy Beef Enchiladas are:* Ground beef, extra lean, 16 oz (remove)
* Salt & Pepper to taste
* 1 tsp Garlic Powder
* *Azteca Burrito size Flour Tortilla 6", 12 serving (remove)
* *Kraft 2% Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 1 cup (remove)
* Tomato Paste, 2 can (6 oz) (remove)
* Water, tap, 2 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
* 1/2 tsp Cayenne
* 1/2 tsp Red Pepper, ground
* Salt & Pepper to taste
* Taco Bell Fire Sauce, 1 packet, 1 serving (remove)
* *Old El Paso Taco Sauce Medium, 2 tbsp (remove)
* White Rice, short grain, 2 cup (remove)
* *Daisy Light Sour Cream, 12 tbsp (remove)
How Do I Make Spicy Beef Enchiladas?
Here is how you make Spicy Beef Enchiladas:Preheat oven to 350. Cook ground beef throughly, drain excess fat, and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder. While beef is cooking measure out 2 cups of hot water in a mixing bowl. Add tomato paste, taco sauces, and seasonings. Stir with a wire whisk until blended well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Heat tortillas a few at a time in the microwave between 2 paper towels. *Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese* Take one tortilla, add a pinch of cheese and a scoop of beef, fold in the sides of tortilla and roll up like a burrito. Place in a greased casserole dish. Do this 11 more times until all tortillas and ingredients are used except for 1/2 cup of cheese reserved. Pour spiced tomato sauce over the wrapped tortillas in the casserole. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top. Put in the oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted on top. Cook white rice as directed on package. Serve with light sour cream for the top.Number of Servings: 12Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AMELIASMOM0723.
What's The Nutritional Info For Spicy Beef Enchiladas?
The nutritional information for Spicy Beef Enchiladas is:
What Type Of Cuisine Is Spicy Beef Enchiladas?
Spicy Beef Enchiladas is Mexican cuisine.
More Online Recipes
Appetizers, Soups & Salads, Asian, Beef & Pork, Birthday, Breakfast, Brunch, Christmas, Cookout, Dessert, Dinner, Fish, French, German, Indian, Italian, Kids, Lunch, Mexican, Party, Picnic, Poultry, Salad, Sandwich, Side Dish, Side Items, Slow Cooker, Snack, Soup, Spanish, Thanksgiving, Vegetarian