Yogurt Rice recipe is a Indian Dinner meal that takes 20 minutes to make. If you enjoy Indian for Dinner, you will like Yogurt Rice!
- What Course Is Yogurt Rice?
- How Long Does Yogurt Rice Recipe Take To Prepare?
- How Long Does Yogurt Rice Recipe Take To Cook?
- How Many Servings Does Yogurt Rice Recipe Make?
- What Are The Ingredients For Yogurt Rice Recipe?
- How Do I Make Yogurt Rice?
- What's The Nutritional Info For Yogurt Rice?
- What Type Of Cuisine Is Yogurt Rice?
- What Dietary Needs Does Yogurt Rice Meet?
Full of flavor Indian Yougurt Rice
What Course Is Yogurt Rice?
Yogurt Rice is for Dinner.
How Long Does Yogurt Rice Recipe Take To Prepare?
Yogurt Rice takes 10 minutes to prepare.
How Long Does Yogurt Rice Recipe Take To Cook?
Yogurt Rice takes 20 minutes to cook.
How Many Servings Does Yogurt Rice Recipe Make?
Yogurt Rice makes 4 servings.
What Are The Ingredients For Yogurt Rice Recipe?
The ingredients for Yogurt Rice are:* White Rice,longgrain,.5 cup
* Yogurt, plain, low fat, 2 cup
* Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
* *Milk, 2%, .25 cup
* *Hot Chili Peppers,2 pepper
* Chana Dal, 1 tsp
* Urad Dal, 1 tsp
* Ginger Root, 1.5 tsp
* Salt, .5 tsp
* Black Mustard Seeds, 1 tsp
* Finely Chopped Ginger,1.5 tsp
How Do I Make Yogurt Rice?
Here is how you make Yogurt Rice:Prep-Boil Rice and get the other ingredients ready.Cook-In a saucepan heat 2 tablespoonful of oil.Add mustard seeds to the oil.When the mustard seeds start popping add chana and urad daal.After a minute, add in the ginger, coriander and green chilies.Saute them for a minute. Take the pan off the gas.Add in the rice.Mix the saltJust before serving, mix all the ingredients with yogurt (curd) and milk.Enjoy.Number of Servings: 4Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GIGINAIK.
What's The Nutritional Info For Yogurt Rice?
The nutritional information for Yogurt Rice is:
What Type Of Cuisine Is Yogurt Rice?
Yogurt Rice is Indian cuisine.
What Dietary Needs Does Yogurt Rice Meet?
The dietary needs meet for Yogurt Rice is Vegetarian
More Online Recipes
Appetizers, Soups & Salads, Asian, Beef & Pork, Birthday, Breakfast, Brunch, Christmas, Cookout, Dessert, Dinner, Fish, French, German, Indian, Italian, Kids, Lunch, Mexican, Party, Picnic, Poultry, Salad, Sandwich, Side Dish, Side Items, Slow Cooker, Snack, Soup, Spanish, Thanksgiving, Vegetarian